Tuesday, December 14, 2010

On a Vision Quest for the BEST!

Are there any areas in your life that you have hesitation?

What obstacles are stopping you from moving forward?

Here's a little Vision Inspired Inspiration to get you started on YOUR VISION QUEST FOR THE BEST!!

This morning began with a journey that will bring me once step closer to bringing my business ownership dreams to reality.  As I sat in the office waiting to meet with one of my  Divine connections, I gazed out the window and felt a sudden peace, about the future plans God has for my Quest to bring my Vision to reality.  There is a calm reassurance that all the events of the past year have prepared me and are now leading me to the point where I am today....."Standing on the edge of the happiest season of my life!"  As I sat with one of the recruiters this morning, God sent me a subtle reminder of His presence through His word.  My eyes immediately connected to a card posted on her wall that stated, "Be Still, cease striving and KNOW THAT I'M AM GOD." Ps 46:10

"Whew, What a relief!" God is saying Relax, I got you. Jeremiah 33:3 

So with Great Expectation I am eagerly following God's plan. 
Where He leads me, is where my BLESSING Is!