Monday, January 3, 2011

Introducing the Vision Inspired Coaching Series

Are you ready to live the Life you SEE? Everything we want out of life is created in the mind first. What's YOUR Vision? Are you creating a Life of Abundance? The Vision Inspired Coaching Series offers Life and Business coaching for Visionaries who want to CREATE and LIVE the life they Imagine, by mastering the way you think, the words you speak and the way you choose to SEE your life!


I am excited to offer this 5 week coaching course on how to set goals and achieve Vision Inspired Performance. This will be an interactive group coaching course offered once a week with a focus on setting weekly/monthly short term goals and an accountability plan to help stay on track towards achieving a  long term goal.  This course is open to anyone who is ready to take the next step towards bringing your Vision to reality.  This course will be done via Conference call and will include email support and tools to help you stay on track.  


If you or someone you know is interested in more information I invite you to join me Sunday January 9 for the Orientation call to find out more about me and the V.I.P. coaching series. Email me at msvisioncoach@gmail.com for the number to participate in the orientation call.


**New**5 week Vision Inspired coaching series kicks off January 17 and I am excited to work with my first 10 V.I.P.'s Vision-inspired Performers of 2011!