Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Are you looking for a JOB? I CAN HELP!

As a recruiter, I talk to people everyday who do not want to work with Staffing agencies because they want the job security of FULL TIME employment.  I completely understand their concerns, because everyday I talk to employers that don't want to pay Staffing companies fees, but want a Top Notch employee.   

As you read through the scenarios below, do YOU fit 
into any One of these categories?
  • “Job Hopper” (4-5 jobs in 4-6 years or a new job every year.)
  • Candidate with gaps in your employment history
  • Recent College Grads
  • Candidate looking for a career change
  • Mother returning to the workforce
  • Candidate who left the workforce to aid an ailing relative
  • Candidate 50 or older
  • Candidate from a foreign country
  • Candidate in Career TRANSITION
  • Just to name a few.

WHAT DO YOU DO IF YOU ARE IN THIS SITUATION??

I am excited to offer you the opportunity to HIRE me as your Employment coach.  I have 15+ years in Sales, Marketing and Recruiting.  While working in the Staffing industry: 
  • I cconsistently lead my office in sales and recruiting, generating personal business in excess of $10k a mo in retail sales.
  • Effectively marketed and developed strong client relationships with HR Mangers and decision makers
  • Presented qualified candidates and negotiated contracts with mangers to secure business with new and existing clients.
  • Successfully placed hundreds of people in Temp and Permanent positions 
HERE'S WHAT I CAN PROVIDE FOR YOU :
  • I know what a good resume looks like.
  • I know how to get your resume in the right hands at the right time.
  • I know how to follow up.
  • How to get an Interview.
  • How to conduct yourself in the Interview(what to say and what NOT to say.
  • How to negotiate your salary.
  • How to get the best offer you can.
  • Just to name a few.
HERE ARE THE FACTS:
A life bouncing around from job to job or not being able to get a job SPELLS disaster!!
Unfortunately as a Staffing agency, I cannot place everyone who contacts me. There are many candidates I’ve spoken to, worked with or reviewed their resume and cannot do a thing for them, it is very disheartening to meet people with great skills and personality, but not be able to help them.  Most of the time they are great people with great potential for an employer and for whatever the reason, they will not be considered for the position. 

I am committed to provide quality Career and Employment coaching to individuals who are serious about doing the work to secure a full time position. 

I am offering Valuable Personal Employment Coaching sessions, one on one or via telephone for candidates who want a full time job and are serious about it. If want to be prepared to ACE the interview then contact me today.

I am offering a New Client 30 Day Employment coaching special which includes:

3- 1hr coaching sessions 
FREE Resume review 
FREE Job Leads

I will provide feedback on your resume, fill you in on the insight, teach you the techniques that recruiters use to place candidates and  provide you with quality leads.   ALL  YOU HAVE TO DO, IS GO GET THE  JOB YOU WANT, ONLY SERIOUS APPLICANTS NEED RESPOND. 

WHEN YOU ARE WILLING TO DO THE WORK, YOU WILL REAP THE RESULTS!!



FOR A 30 MIN FREE CONSULTATION EMAIL YOUR 


RESUME WITH "COACHING" IN THE SUBJECT LINE.




AT MSVISIONCOACH@GMAIL.COM


OR CONTACT MY OFFICE AT 281-282-9600