Friday, May 6, 2011

V.I.P. Client Testamonial

Spence Staffing,
May 6, 2011


My testimonial employment referencing to Monique Spence/Spence staffing was a brief but influential experience! As we all know with today’s economy being in the state that it is in, it’s very challenging and hard to come across a job opening, and not to long ago I was seeking full employment. However once I put the duty and goal of seeking employment in Spence staffing hands nothing felt impossible and anything felt possible! 

Monique Spence consistently kept in touch with me over the two week period. Monique provided me with some amazing techniques that would be useful in boosting my resume up to employers. Before meeting the staff I thought I knew everything about maintaining a good resume and presenting it, however I was very impressed with the professionalism and prompt procedures the staff took in finding me a job. Within two weeks prior after asking for assistance from Spence Staffing I received some good news, from a company that the staff had booked me an interview earlier that week! Based upon my interview, resume, and knowledge; I was offered a job position at a very well known essential Houston finance company! Presently today I am a college student and full time Client Consultant for the company. 

I feel honored to be able to have the opportunity to have Spence Staffing help me on the adventure of seeking employment; I would definitely recommend anyone who is currently unemployed or just looking for another job to contact Spence Staffing! Today I am referring friends and family to Spence Staffing, they worked p a miracle for me and again I felt very blessed being able to have assistance from the staff!
 
Thank you,


Teddlie Phillips