Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Focus for the next 30 days: DO SOMETHING!!

I have been VISION-INSPIRED by a book I have been reading called: MAKE YOUR LIFE COUNT, DO SOMETHING by Miles McPherson.  I am so excited about the journey of self discovery and helping others along the way that I have decided to Blog about my experiences for the next 30 days as I commit to DO SOMETHING everyday!!  I hope that I will INSPIRE others to take this Journey with me to not only change your life but make a difference to someone else along the way. 

BEFORE YOU CAN DO ANYTHING FOR SOMEONE ELSE, YOU FIRST MUST DO SOMETHING FOR YOURSELF!

We were created to do something GREAT- we must recognize that not only is the world broken, but YOU and I are broken too.  Miles book reveals that Jesus came to launch a Plan, a plan that would not only secure salvation for those who choose to believe, but also a plan that establishes a foundation for us to execute our individual roles in the plan of salvation for others. When we follow this plan we are empowered to communicate hope to a broken world.


UNTIL YOU GET IN TOUCH WITH YOUR BROKENNESS, YOU WONT BE ABLE TO RELATE TO SOMEONE ELSE'S BROKENNESS.

Acknowledging our brokenness and sharing the healing that God brings to our lives, allows God to DO SOMETHING "Through US."  Over the next 30 days, I will share insights from the book daily, with a activity/ assignment that challenges you to DO SOMETHING!

*** WARNING*** If you are not willing to be vulnerable with your own brokenness, this journey may be difficult for you to do.  Don't be too proud or too clueless to discover a NEW YOU. 

1.  Admit that you are broken and humble yourself.
2.  Ask God to begin His healing work in you.
3.  Commit to the PLAN and DO SOMETHING!

I invite you to "Subscribe" to my BLOG and become a follower to make sure you get every single entry.  I am excited and committed to this journey and I'd LOVE to hear feedback from you.  Please feel free to contact me via email with insight and breakthroughs that you would like to share and I will post them here to share with others on our 30 day journey!

I BELIEVE IN YOU!

Have a VISION-INSPIRED Day,

Monique Spence
The Vision Coach