Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Day 1: On the Journey, DO SOMETHING!

Day1: The PLAN

John 14:12 Most assuredly, I say to you, he who believes in Me, the works that I do he will do also; and greater works than these he will do, because I go to My Father.

I WAS CREATED TO DO SOMETHING GREAT!
(and YOU WERE TOO!)

Just as God made preparations for Jesus long before He came into the world, so God has made preparations for the great works He has planned for us to do as well.  Every possible spiritual advantage God could set aside for you He did.  He put your name on the plan long before you were born, for one simple purpose: to PREPARE you to DO SOMETHING to make your life count!  When you are given an idea, vision or dream, don't dismiss it as a passing thought.  Stop! Take time to write it down, that very idea could be the very beginning of the foundation of what you were created to do.  "Do not doubt in the dark what God has shown you in the light."  It may not happen right away, but it God said it, that settles it.  It shall be done!

HERE IS YOUR DO SOMETHING ACTIVITY:  Pick one skill that you have been prepared with, that could not have come from anyone from God.  With that skill in mind, write down one way you can use that skill to help someone else. Eph 2:2 For we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand that we should walk in them.

PRAYER: Dear Lord, please give me eyes to see the preparations You have made for me.  Please give me faith to believe that what I think are coincidences might actually be the advance work of Your hand.


*Today I thank God for the gift of encouragement, I have been able to use my gift to help others realize their God given abilities in many different areas, personally, professionally and in Ministry.  My greatest gift has been being a loving and encouraging wife to my biggest supporter for 20 yrs, my husband Wally. 

Never underestimate the power of a positive encouraging word to someone else, it may be the only great thing they hear about themselves all day!


I LOVE YOU and God does too!

Monique Spence
The Vision Coach